Thursday, November 29, 2012

November 19th, 2012

Hey Fam! Everything is going great here in Magrath, the people here are pretty much all members. We try to find those who are not members though. I'm not too sure if I'll be able to find the Jensens family because there are just a ton of families under that same name here in Magrath. We are teaching a new Jensen family though because they're inactive. But yea living in a member's home is the best because the member buys all our food so we don't have to buy anything. I spent a total of 2 $ this week! So money is just going to build up on my JP card until I leave the area. My comp is super awesome, he's from the UK and speaks Welsh and plays rugby. The Lambs' family that I live with have no kids living with them but they do have kids that moved out. We do have a car as well, which is pretty nice but I can't drive it yet. Church this Sunday was fun because I got to meet Jay Glowa's old Sunday school teacher Brother Sholts, so tell Jay I met him. I'm not sure if I really need anything for Christmas but it would be nice if I can get that Charlie Brown Christmas album on the Ipod. If you think I might like something else for Christmas, go and send it. Yea we did get some snow in Alberta but a chinook came and took it all away. But it does still get pretty cold here but I'm fine with it. Oh and for christmas I'm allowed to Skype, so send me Andrews skype account name :) A lot of the pics I'm gonna send are lots of pics with people at the MTC, there is one near the end that's me and my companion, my favorite pic is the one second from the last because a family called the Millers lost one of their daughters in a car crash and the pic was the first time I cried looking at a picture(it's the only pic that's a drawing). Well I hope you're all doing well and I hope to hear from you guys next week. Love, Elder Justin Gagnon

No comments:

Post a Comment