Friday, January 18, 2013

January 7th, 2013

Yea our pdays got switched for some reason, but today is actually our p-day and it's going to be like this for a while. Unless something like that happens again. but yea, how's home? Are we still getting snow like crazy? Magrath is going great, we just got a ton of referrals this week which is pretty unreal in Magrath, but hey it gives us a bunch more people to teach! Our investigators J and K are still progressing and I think they're on the verge of baptism. I'm also almost finally done with the 12 week training program. We also got a bunch of less actives that we're still working with but a lot of the lessons we do set up with them, they usually end up bailing on us. :( But yea I'm doing great and I think I'm getting a little too much to eat so I'm definitely gaining weight! But yea, send some pics of Chris at the airport when he comes home in like 2 and a half weeks. I can't wait to see him when he comes back. He's probably going to get really cold so don't forget his jacket! Sorry for no pics this week, I'll probably have a bunch next week. I do have one pic that shows the price of gas here in Alberta. Pretty crazy, huh?! Love Elder Gagnon

No comments:

Post a Comment