Thursday, January 3, 2013

December 18th, 2012

Hey Family! My week has been great! We found a family that we're probably going to start teaching and we found two part member families, one of them really wants to get baptized so we will be having a baptism soon... hopefully. Yesterday night we also had two dinner appointments so I just skipped breakfast this morning. This week is also transfer week and we did a little prank on my comp. Me and the zone leaders called the AP's and told them to call me as district leader (as a joke), so they called me and my comp at 3 PM that same day and said I was district leader and my comp freaked! Then the morning of the next day we said it was a prank, but a couple hours later my comp got called as district leader and he was like "oh no!" cause he didn't want this calling. I just found out not to long ago that Kris Jensen lives like 45 mins away from where I am and I just met one of his best friends here in Magrath. But yea, can I have Andrews skype as well just so I can maybe skype on his phone and you can show me around a bit instead of just being in the living room please. I think my skype account is dunstin6 if it's not, just check on my phone. Andrew can find out what it is. I might be skyping in the morning around 11 AM your time, which is 9 AM my time. Oh and I also received some mail from Gage and Catherine, so tell them thank you and that I will be writing them back soon. Well I guess that's it for this week. Love you guys! Elder Gagnon

No comments:

Post a Comment