Thursday, March 21, 2013

February 18th, 2013

Hey fam, Everything is going good in good old Magrath! We had our baptism yesterday and it was pretty cool. His name is Kyler Lybert and he is an adopted child so his foster parents wanted us to teach him the missionary discussions. So we did and his father ended up baptising him. Apparently his birth mother is now looking into the church and is looking for missionaries to teach her. We also might be picking up a new investigator this week. his name is Jammy Loose and he seems like he wants to know about the gospel which is great. I can't wait to teach him and his family. We also might be going out to Spring Coulie (which is also part of our area ) to pick up some new investigators. Our teaching pool is just getting bigger and bigger and I love it. So, I think Cody is going to the Edmonton Mission just because no one was called there yet and it's just north of my mission. I can't wait to see where he actually is going though. So how's Nathaniel doing with his papers? Is he still working at Wendy's? Can you sent me his and the Lahache's mailing info so i can send some more letters. I also need Chris's email address because his mission email shuts down after a week of being home. Don't forget to tell me how Vegas is, it sounds like it's going to be fun. I'll send you a pic of the baptism next week. Love you guys Elder Justin Gagnon Oh and my companion has been out for 15 months. He served in Taber, Calgery Heritage in 1 ward, Med hat, and Drumheller.

No comments:

Post a Comment