Wednesday, August 21, 2013

June 24th, 2013

Elder Gagnon with the goat at the Leavitt rodeo

Hey family,
Everything is going great in Cardston.  The flooding never hit here but we did get a lot of rain the past few days.  Right now it seems to be a really nice day.   But Calgary got hit hard.  It was so crazy! Cochrane and High River got shut down and had to evacuate everyone because of all this.  But I'm not too worried because our area is where the temple is which is on a hill, lol.  But I am worried about the other missionaries in the north.  It was crazy some of the footage that the members showed me of what happend.  I'm not sure how much you saw but the stampede might not happen this year because of this.  Oh and this week we went to help out at a rodeo in Leavitt which was fun.  We got to chase sheep into their cages so kids can ride them and we had to time them to see how long they stayed on.  It was super fun!  We also picked up a lot of potential investigators.  We're also going to be working a lot more with the members since that confrence last night. Did you end up watching it? I found it super cool and gained a lot from it.  There was also a big announcement saying that there will be more missions using facebook to proselitize.  This was a pretty exciting announcement.   Not much else has happened this week.  The flood was probably the biggest thing that happened this week.   Oh, before I close can I get Cody's e-mail I would just like to send him a little something and tell him how important this work is to the Lord.   I just love him so much and I don't want anything to happen.   But other than that I hope all is well.
Love you guys
Elder Justin Gagnon


No comments:

Post a Comment