Wednesday, August 21, 2013

June 17th, 2013


Hey family,
 
Everything is going well, I thought dad might have liked that. Tell him I said Happy Fathers Day and that I love him so much. Oh, and that wasn't alcoholic it was just that sparkling stuff.  But me and my boy are doing good he's doing really good.  Extending the invitation to the Olsen family kids was not too hard we just set a goal for the 29th for them to be baptised and they said that's a very reasonable goal that they think they can achieve. They already knew that the church was true so they were just really dry Mormons. They're a great family though...I think this might be my last transfer here in Cardston and I'm really going to miss it.  I loved serving in these little mormon towns and I'm just scared that when I'm done here that I'm going to serve in just a ward which is going to be really weird.  I've been in a stake my whole mission and always covered 8-9 units, so covering one is going to be super weird.  I guess in some ways it's going to be easier because getting to know all the members in the ward will be cake compaired to knowing a whole stake.  But this week we ended up picking up a new investigator in the Leavitt ward.  Her name is Trina Eagletailfeathers and she's native of course. She lives way out in the sticks though in the middle of nowhere.  She's a really nice lady though and is really open to be taught the gospel.  We're also still teaching Joseph and he just got a job working at the temple so I'm pretty sure he'll receive his answer more quickly because he says he feels something whenever he goes to work. Oh and he works on the exterior of the temple if your wondering.   The temple actually might be closing down for a little while.  I'm not sure why but I just hope it doesn't stay closed before I leave Cardston because I would like to go through it again.   Well that's about it for this week.   I hope everything is going good back home and I can't wait to hear from you next week.  Love you guys!
Elder Justin Gagnon

No comments:

Post a Comment