Tuesday, June 11, 2013

April 15th, 2013

Hey Family!

Well, transfers is next week and I know that I'll be staying here in Cardston, so at least the work will start back up this next week.  Elder Wilson is still sick, but I have been keeping in touch with the Mission President about the problem and right now he's been telling me to be patient with the situation and he'll ponder about what should happen. The work isn't fully dead in the area though. I have been trying to arrange splits with the youth at least once a day and it's been pretty successful. We managed to get lots of referrals from members and getting a lot of appointments with people who will probably become investigators, so I'm excited about that.

As far as weather goes around here, we have actually been getting lots of snow this week.  It's pretty crazy and it's still coming!  This is probably more snow we have had all winter!  It kind of sucks because the whole zone was pretty excited about playing golf this p-day. But everything is fine here in Cardston and I can't wait to see some pics of chris's B-day. Oh and I got the package from you and the young women as well!  I thought that was really cool and I'll try and get a letter out there shortly this coming week.

 Love you guys!

 Elder Gagnon

No comments:

Post a Comment