Tuesday, June 11, 2013

May 13th, 2013

Hey fam,
It was so nice to talk to you guys yesterday and to pull that trick on you guys the day before, I found that very funny!  But yea I'm not too sure what to write about and I don't know why the SIN # is not working. That's funny but I'll just send a pic of my SIN card just so you have picture proof that that's my #.   But yea last night that new investigator ended up bailing on us but he said he would like to reschedule which is nice.   We also picked up a new investigator, her name is Masumi Quinton and she's originally from Japan so she doesn't speak English very well, so what we did was we got a returned missionay to speak Japanese for us and the husband who is a member translated what she was saying to us which was really cool.  The husband is a less active member though but he's planning on coming back to church and getting married in the temple.  We also visited Lance a couple times this week to help him out and he seems to be progressing pretty well.   Well that's about all for this week.
Love you guys
Elder Gagnon

No comments:

Post a Comment